E60 (5-series) M5 Tech PolyPropylene Bumper (FRONT)
IMPORTANT SHIPPING NOTE: All our bumpers will ship Greyhound unless you request it otherwise. Please DO NOT SELECT FEDEX. IF YOU SELECT FEDEX WE WILL GIVE YOU A CALL!
We offer door to door services using Freight Services like PILOT/RL-CARRIERS/DHE ETC.. If you want to take advantage of this, please contact us right away.
E60 (5-series) M5Tech PolyPropylene Bumper (FRONT)
Application (Please consult your owner's manual for your application fitment type):
Fits ALL 2004-2010 BMW 5-series (E60)
All are E60 Mtech or M5 bumpers and ALL have the washer cover and washer bracket holder.
03-07 Models (04 really but 03 build date)
1) E60 M5tech Bumper with PDC + FOG
2) E60 M5tech Bumper without PDC + Fog
5) E60 M5tech Bumper with PDC + FOG
7) E60 M5tech Bumper without PDC + Fog
Applications for 08-09 fitments are the same but are specific to that model year.
ALL FRONT BUMPERS ARE M5 STYLE BUMPERS with Fog Capability and with or without PDC capability.
ALL E60 Front bumpers are backward compatible but not forward compatible, if you receive an 08 bumper but have an 04-07 car, this is ok. You cannot however, fit an 04-07 bumper onto an 08-Present E60. Please prefit all applicable parts before painting/mounting to the car. All parts include PDC sensors, Headlight Washers, Tow Hook Covers, Mesh, and any other external parts like diffusers, lips, and/or other miscellaneous add-ons (factory or aftermarket).
Some PDC fitment issues are possible if you have a Sport package already vs non-Sport package PDC sensors. Please inquire if this may be an issue for you.
Product Description (may describe some optional equipment) :
Made entirely of Polypropylene
- tow hook cover
- mesh grille front center, front left/righ
- brake ducts not included
- Park Distance Control or Headlight Washers - PLEASE CONTACT US FIRST FOR AVAILABILITY BEFORE ORDER
Integrated but detachable molding and mesh
VERY LIGHT WEIGHT
What is Polypropylene or PP?
Polypropylene (PP) is a linear hydrocarbon polymer, expressed as CnH2n. PP, like polyethylene (see HDPE, L/LLDPE) and polybutene (PB), is a polyolefin or saturated polymer.
Polypropylene is one of those most versatile polymers available with applications, both as a plastic and as a fiber, in virtually all of the plastics end-use markets.
In the automotive sector PP is utilized as a monomaterial solution for automotive interiors. The monomaterial dashboard is becoming increasingly achievable, PP film cushioning, film skins, and powder slush molding and even blow molded parts with integral PP textile covers are emerging.
Bumpers, cladding, and exterior trim are also available manufactured from polypropylene. Polypropylene developed for such applications provides low coefficient of linear thermal expansion and specific gravity, high chemical resistance and good weatherability, processability and impact/stiffness balance. Improvements with color-at-the-press and pre-colored PP have also reduced or eliminated the need for painting in some applications.
PP does not present stress-cracking problems and offers excellent electrical and chemical resistance at higher temperatures.
Improved Aggressive Look
Sample Picture of E60 Bumper Fitment - Same Manufacturing Specifications.
BUMPERS SHOWN ARE ACTUAL BUMPERS
M5 Bumper with PDC
All our bumpers will ship Greyhound unless you request it otherwise. We do offer door to door services using Pilot Freight. If you want to take advantage of this, please contact us right away. The benefits of Greyhound are listed below.
This gives you the following significant benefits over other carriers
1) You can pick up ANY time that is convenient for you. Most places are 24 hours open.
2) You can choose where to pick it up, next to your work? or home? Or friend's home? Anything that is convenient for you, with most Greyhound stations only 1-10 miles away.
3) You get a package that is HANDLED WITH CARE" not just dropped through a conveyor belt by people that aren't interested or machines that don't care that the box says fragile.
4) You get detailed exact tracking just call with the provided GLI number and they'll be able to tell you where the package is at all hours of the day.
5) You must however choose insurance at the time of check out.