E60 (5-series) MTech PolyPropylene REAR Bumper
E60 (5-series)or Mtech PolyPropylene Rear Bumper (with PDC or WITHOUT) and SINGLE OUTPUT DIFFUSER
Application (Please consult your owner's manual for your application fitment type):
Fits ALL 2004-2009 BMW 5-series (E60)
All are MTECH HAVE SINGLE OUTPUT DIFFUSER FOR EXHAUST
03-09 Models (04 really but 03 build date)
1) E60 MTech Rear Bumper with PDC (Single output)
2) E60 MTech Rear Bumper without PDC (Single Output)
It is recommended but not necessary to add these brackets to install more smoothly
Left, Right, and Center bracket for Mtech/M Performance Package
Product Description (may describe some optional equipment) :
Made entirely of Polypropylene
- Tow Hook Cover
- Rear Diffuser Single Output
PP Injection Molding (see below)
VERY LIGHT WEIGHT
What is Polypropylene or PP?
Polypropylene (PP) is a linear hydrocarbon polymer, expressed as CnH2n. PP, like polyethylene (see HDPE, L/LLDPE) and polybutene (PB), is a polyolefin or saturated polymer.
Polypropylene is one of those most versatile polymers available with applications, both as a plastic and as a fiber, in virtually all of the plastics end-use markets.
In the automotive sector PP is utilized as a monomaterial solution for automotive interiors. The monomaterial dashboard is becoming increasingly achievable, PP film cushioning, film skins, and powder slush molding and even blow molded parts with integral PP textile covers are emerging.
Bumpers, cladding, and exterior trim are also available manufactured from polypropylene. Polypropylene developed for such applications provides low coefficient of linear thermal expansion and specific gravity, high chemical resistance and good weatherability, processability and impact/stiffness balance. Improvements with color-at-the-press and pre-colored PP have also reduced or eliminated the need for painting in some applications.
PP does not present stress-cracking problems and offers excellent electrical and chemical resistance at higher temperatures.
Improved Aggressive Look
Photos Courtesy of Phil for Front Mtech Bumper without PDC
All our bumpers will ship Greyhound unless you request it otherwise. We do offer door to door services using Pilot Freight. If you want to take advantage of this, please contact us right away. The benefits of Greyhound are listed below.
This gives you the following significant benefits over other carriers
1) You can pick up ANY time that is convenient for you. Most places are 24 hours open.
2) You can choose where to pick it up, next to your work? or home? Or friend's home? Anything that is convenient for you, with most Greyhound stations only 1-10 miles away.
3) You get a package that is HANDLED WITH CARE" not just dropped through a conveyor belt by people that aren't interested or machines that don't care that the box says fragile.
4) You get detailed exact tracking just call with the provided GLI number and they'll be able to tell you where the package is at all hours of the day.
5) You must however choose insurance at the time of check out.