Predator Orion V2 E60 and E9X Application
Umnitza Predator OrionTM V2 - for E60/E92 Models Only
CLASS LEADING FEATURES: (not available on any other competing product)
Brightest Output of any product on the market
This product incorporates the brightest Light Emitting Diode technology currently available today. The LED is used in a variety of applications due to it's longevity, durability, and cold weather instant operability characteristics. The Predator Orion V2, the only product with the reflective backing to prevent bleeding of the light in all directions points the light output in the direction of the only place that matters - out.
Predator OrionTM V2 are daytime visible, mounted inside a high polish crystal light enhancing cover that is the same size as the OEM angel eyes, just brighter. The high quality wiring harness included was the first to be fully insulated and provides you with both a fused primary trigger and a secondary trigger for automatic dimming (fade/on & fade/off) functionality.
Comparison of leading competitors:
Mycarr vs Orion V2 - CLICK THIS TO SEE COMPARISON
Aurora - CLICK THIS FOR COMPARISON
Photos of Orion - CLICK FOR PHOTO THREAD
Orion V2TM has the following most important features:
Why settle for any bleeding of light out the back of your rings. Get ones that are crisp and clean.
60 LED ARRAY
High Output 10000mcd LEDs. First of their kind on the market.
Surface Mount LED with over 175 degree output.
- Lifetime Warranty
- Opaque = More Diffused Light when off.
- Remote Fade/On Fade/Off
- PolyCarbonate UV Coated Rings
- The Best fitting product
- 100K Hours Expected Life
- Easier Installation than ANY OTHER KIT
Product Description (may describe some optional equipment):
Continuing our class and industry leading technological development allowed us to produce the pinnacle of angel eyes for your car. The Predator OrionTM product line allows you to retain the classy OEM look (with OEM Series) of the original halos from the E39 (5-series) but just raise the bar on brightness and provide the captivating powerful halos you want.
4 Halos - The brightest halos ever produced.
1 full wiring harness
REQUIRES CUSTOM WORK TO INSTALL
- Headlights & Car Sold Separately
Allows you to clear or black out your turn signal at the same time
Can be wired as DRL (daytime running lights)
Very Bright/Neo Modern Look
Pure White (custom colors available on special order only)
No Light Box
Works with All Auto Leveling and Adaptive Lights - REQUIRES CUSTOM WORK
REQUIRES CUSTOM WORK. INQUIRE DIRECTLY FOR MORE INFORMATION*
Ensure secure connections to and from the headlight.
*If you choose to send in your assembly, please immediately contact us for more details. You will be shipping your headlights to our assembly facility. Your headlights will be opened, the Orion V2 will be professionally installed, and the headlights will be resealed and shipped back to you as part of the fee paid for this order.
If you choose to do the work yourself or have an installer available, we have an install guide, step by step, that will walk you through the work. This work is not easy to perform, please understand our policy and terms before purchasing this item.
Application (Please consult your owner's manual for your application fitment type):
All 2004-2009 E60 (5-series) Sedans, Wagons with Xenon Headlights
All 2007-Present E9X (3-series) Coupe, M3 Coupe, M3 Sedan with Xenon Headlights
Fits All Halogen, Xenon, BiXenon, and Adaptive Xenon Lights
- The rear is covered with a full backing that holds the LED system in place. There are no external solder points on the back.
- The covering serves as an insulation so there are no exposed points of power that could potentially lead to a short in the circuit.
- The photo shown has additional pads that will not be on a finished ring that you receive, they were originally put there to stabilize the ring, but that is not necessary giving some proprietary mounting techniques being used.
- Please notice that there is NO exposed wiring
- Please also notice that the ring goes all the way to the top of the ring, it does not break 3/4 of the way up and it does not have an exposed parts other than the ring itself
- This is most important part of the rings here - it's CLEAR
- Also please notice the slim profile of the LEDs so that they are not visible when off.
Standard on Driver's Side - 4300K OE | Standard 6000K Color on Passenger Side