Predator Orion V2 LED Angel Eyes 04-06 3-Series Coupe
Umnitza Predator Orion V2 2004-2006 Coupe
CLASS LEADING FEATURES: (not available on any other competing product)
Brightest Output of any product on the market
This product incorporates the brightest Light Emitting Diode technology currently available today. The LED is used in a variety of applications due to it's longevity, durability, and cold weather instant operability characteristics. The Predator Orion, the only product with the reflective backing to prevent bleeding of the light in all directions points the light output in the direction of the only place that matters - out.
Predator Orion V2 for Facelifted CoupeTM are daytime visible, mounted inside a high polish crystal light enhancing cover that is the same size as the OEM angel eyes, just brighter. The high quality wiring harness included was the first to be fully insulated and provides you with both a fused primary trigger and a secondary trigger for automatic dimming (fade/on & fade/off) functionality.
NEW V2.5 = Available without Night Controller, Naturally OPAQUE, 90 LED Version - 25% brighter than the V2
Some changes to the new Orion V2.5 are quite subtle but make a big difference.
1) We have removed the control boxes and actually built it directly into the circuit board.
2) The LED we are using are designed differently to allow #1 to occur.
3) The LED spacing is dramatically closer together, so there will not be any need for the "opaque" feature.
4) The V2.5 is not available with Night Controller
5) 25% greater light output than Orion v2.
6) Available for any other fitments except:
a) all E46s except 2004-6 facelifted coupes/convertibles
b) all E39s 1997-2000, and Projector39 Hella Style
c) all E38s 1995-2001
d) all E65s 2002-2005 (non-facelifted)
e) all E36s with Euro Ellipsoids
d) Some other models <-- please inquire first.
Orion V2TM has the following most important features:
Why settle for any bleeding of light out the back of your rings. Get ones that are crisp and clean.
Complete LED ARRAY
High Output 10000mcd LEDs. First of their kind on the market.
Surface Mount LED with over 175 degree output.
Precise Integrated Size
The rings require very little adhesive to moun into place they are properly designed from the outset..
- Lifetime Warranty
- Opaque = More Diffused Light when off.
- Remote Fade/On Fade/Off
- PolyCarbonate UV Coated Rings
- The Best fitting product
- 100K Hours Expected Life
- Easier Installation than ANY OTHER KIT
Product Description (may describe some optional equipment):
Continuing our class and industry leading technological development allowed us to produce the pinnacle of angel eyes for your car. The Predator OrionTM product line allows you to retain the classy OEM look (with OEM Series) of the original halos from the E39 (5-series) but just raise the bar on brightness and provide the captivating powerful halos you want.
4 Halos - The brightest halos ever produced.
1 full wiring harness
Online Instructions - Linked Install Resources Section
All Hardware and Installation Included
- Headlights & Car Sold Separately
Allows you to clear or black out your turn signal at the same time
Can be wired as DRL (daytime running lights)
Significant improvement in visual appeal of car
Very Bright/Neo Modern Look
Pure White (custom colors available on special order only)
No Light Box
Works with All Auto Leveling and Adaptive Lights - Universal Fit
PRETEST the bulbs, do not flex the bulbs in any way.
Ensure secure connections to and from the headlight.
Application (Please consult your owner's manual for your application fitment type):
All 2004-2006 BMW E46 COUPE
Fits All Halogen, Xenon, BiXenon, and Adaptive Xenon Lights
Comparison of Chromium and Orion
photo of ring shown as example only
- The rear is covered with a full backing that holds the LED system in place. There are no external solder points on the back.
- The covering serves as an insulation so there are no exposed points of power that could potentially lead to a short in the circuit.
- The photo shown has additional pads that will not be on a finished ring that you receive, they were originally put there to stabilize the ring, but that is not necessary giving some proprietary mounting techniques being used.
- Please notice that there is NO exposed wiring
- Please also notice that the ring goes all the way to the top of the ring, it does not break 3/4 of the way up and it does not have an exposed parts other than the ring itself
- This is most important part of the rings here - it's CLEAR
- Also please notice the slim profile of the LEDs so that they are not visible when off.