Predator Orion V4 LED Angel Eyes with Remote
Umnitza Predator Orion V4 - Brightest Angel Eyes Ever Produced
2004-2006 Coupe in stock
All other kits in stock shipping April 15th 2013
CLASS LEADING FEATURES: (not available on any other competing product) Product Description (may describe some optional equipment):
Orion V4 have built in night controller technology that allows you to automatically (after install) dim the product to 70% for night time operation.
Orion V4 now has more LED than has ever been fitted to any ring. If you wanted the CCFL smooth ring look, but didn't want to deal with the poor quality of CCFL, your product has arrived. There are no gaps between LEDs.
Orion V4 builds on the ground breaking Orion V2 but with 2X as many LED
Orion V4 doesn't require any diffused ring, it's built upon an efficient LED array that has a differently designed SMD system for greater thermal dissipation than all other LED products. The underlying technology for this application is patented.
Orion V4 improves upon the light output characteristics of Orion V2 by 50%.
This product incorporates the brightest Light Emitting Diode technology currently available today with proper thermal dissipation for longer life (over 100000 hours, or about 22 years or continous usage). The LED is used in a variety of applications due to it's longevity, durability, and cold weather instant operability characteristics.
Predator Orion V4 is even more daytime visible but also includes a free upgrade to the new Night Controller technology. The efficient cluster of LED are mounted inside the same high polish crystal light enhancing cover that is the same size as the OEM angel eyes, just brighter.
The high quality wiring harness included was the first to be fully insulated and provides you with both a fused primary trigger and a secondary trigger for automatic dimming (fade/on & fade/off) functionality.
Comparison of Competition: THERE AREN'T ANY
Other Key Features include:
Surface Mount LED with over 175 degree output.
120+ SMD LED rated at 50% brighter than Orion V2
Multi-Stage Clipping System - That's right, no need to decide for only 2 clips. Now you have the ability to install the clip in ANY configuration, 2 clicks? no problem, 3 clicks? no problem? 4 clicks? no problem. This solves the one issue that facelifted sedans (02-05 E46 3-series sedans) with trim piece fitment.
- Lifetime Warranty
- Remote Fade/On Fade/Off (with harness included)
- PolyCarbonate UV Coated Rings (for maximum lifespan without yellowing or fading).
- 100K Hours Expected Life
- Easier Installation than ANY OTHER KIT
- 4 Halos are included with every order as well as a wiring harness for remote fade on/off
- Online Instructions.
Continuing our class and industry leading technological development allowed us to produce the pinnacle of angel eyes for your car. The Predator Orion product line allows you to retain the classy OEM look (with OEM Series) of the original halos from the E39 (5-series) but just raise the bar on brightness and provide the captivating powerful halos you want.
50% brighter than Orion V2
- No Dotted Effect
Follow online install guide, do not deviate unless experienced.
Ensure secure connections to and from the headlight.
Make sure yoru connection to the boxes is secure.
Application (Please consult your owner's manual for your application fitment type):
All 1999-2005 Sedans
All 2000-2003 Coupes (with non-sealed lights)
All 2000-2006 M3 (all lights similar to 2000-2003 Coupe Lights)
All 1995-2001 7-series
All 1997-2000 5-series
All 2001-2002 X5 (with corrected OFFSET RING SIZES FOR HIGH AND LOW BEAM)
All 2002-2005 E65 (REQUIRES CUTTING HEADLIGHTS OPEN <-- Inquire With Umnitza) NEW!
All 1992-1999 3-series (E36) with Euro Headlights
Fits All Halogen, Xenon, BiXenon, and Adaptive Xenon Lights
DETAILED Photos Included Above
The rear is covered with a full backing that holds the LED system in place. There are no external solder points on the back. The covering serves as an insulation so there are no exposed points of power that could potentially lead to a short in the circuit. The photo shown has additional pads that will not be on a finished ring that you receive, they were originally put there to stabilize the ring, but that is not necessary giving some proprietary mounting techniques being used.
- The clipping system is designed to clip onto all types of headlights. The multiple teeth allow you to have the proper fit no matter what application
- It's length is sufficient for all applications
- The clips are very high tension, meaning that once they hold onto something, they don't let go. In the past, depending on how you installed the products, you might have a clip releasing from the ring itself. That will be nearly impossible with this product.
- Also note that the cover discussed in the previous photo is visible here for great "clarity" of what was discussed earlier.
- Please notice that there is NO exposed wiring
- Please also notice that the ring goes all the way to the top of the ring, it does not break 3/4 of the way up and it does not have an exposed parts other than the ring itself
- This is most important part of the rings here - it's CLEAR
- Also please notice the slim profile of the LEDs so that they are not visible when off.
Perfect Fit on Facelifted Sedan